All forms and funds must be submitted and verified before your rental request is valid.
1.Before submitting a reservation check the calendar to see if the date is available.
2. Submit (2) checks in the amount of $75.00 security fee plus a $75.00 non refundable usage fee made payable to: “Freedom Crossing." Checks must be from an owner or resident. No second party checks or money orders accepted. The $75.00 security deposit will be refunded to the resident if the area is cleaned and all trash is securely tied and placed by the office door. Members have been provided with the code needed to enter the building, and this code may not be given to anyone.
3. Owner must be present at the event. Non commercial use only.
4. Reservations can only be made by adult residents and is available on a first-come first-serve basis. Reservations for holiday dates (Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day) may not be made in consecutive years by the same member – if no other member has made a reservation 60 days prior to the holiday, a reservation will be accepted from the member who rented it the preceding year.
5. The exercise room is not available to non-residents during a private party. The door to the exercise room must be closed/locked during the event, but remains available to residents.
6. The Clubhouse is non-smoking.
7. Unit owners renting the community room must ensure the guests will abide by the rules. Children are to be supervised and kept in the clubhouse at all times.
8. The clubhouse will be returned in the same clean condition as it was found. Residents are responsible for supplying their own cleaning products. All lights and air conditioning will be turned off (heat turned down to 58 degrees) after use. Trash is to be removed and disposed of properly. Also all doors will be locked after vacating the premises.
Note – reservation is not complete until you have sent in all fees and have been notified by clubhouse manager or Acri Community Realty
Upon acceptance of the reservation, the committee chairperson will issue the resident-in-charge a key to the clubhouse
Mail Check to made payable to “Freedom Crossing” and mail to:
Freedom Crossing Condominium Association
c/o Acri Commercial Realty
290 Perry Highway
Pittsburgh, PA 15229
Fill out the Reservation Form Below and hit submit to send.
|June 28, 2020||June 29, 2020||June 30, 2020||July 1, 2020||July 2, 2020||July 3, 2020||July 4, 2020|
|July 5, 2020||July 6, 2020||July 7, 2020||July 8, 2020||July 9, 2020||July 10, 2020||July 11, 2020|
|July 12, 2020||July 13, 2020||July 14, 2020||July 15, 2020||July 16, 2020||July 17, 2020||July 18, 2020|
|July 19, 2020||July 20, 2020||July 21, 2020||July 22, 2020||July 23, 2020||July 24, 2020||July 25, 2020|
|July 26, 2020||July 27, 2020||July 28, 2020||July 29, 2020||July 30, 2020||July 31, 2020||August 1, 2020|